Garvey School DistrictProviding a premier education in a 21st century learning environment to develop tomorrow's responsible leaders.

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Now enrolling Transitional Kindergarten (TK)/Kindergarten (K) students for 2017-18



Can I enroll for next-year?

Data entry for 2017-18 is available beginning February 07, 2017 for the subsequent school year.

Shall I enroll a student on line if he/she will attend a school on permit?

Yes. You must enroll him/her to the home/residence school based on the student's home address. Then contact the home school and the school on permit for the required permit. If granted, the student data will automatically be transferred to the school on permit. 

If the student lives outside of Garvey School District boundary, you will need a permit granted by Garvey School District in order for him/her to attend a school here. Contact Student Support Service at 626.307.3427 or e-mail for more information. To proceed with the on-line enrollment, type in 2730 N. Del Mar Avenue, Rosemead, 91770 as the home/residence address. The student will be assigned to a holding school. With the permit, go to the school on permit and provide all the required documents to complete the new student enrollment.

What do I do after completing the on-line data entry process?

Enrollment is completed at the school site. At your assigned school, you will be required to provide proof of residence before completing the enrollment process. Other information will also be gathered at the school. 

See our web site for more details (click to view).