Welcome to the Garvey School District. In order for you to begin your employment with the Garvey School District there are four (4) online trainings you must complete before you begin your employment. The sooner you complete them, the sooner we can get you processed.
- Read email from Brit Team Insurance. This email has your LOGIN information. Your user name and your password.
- Log into https://www.britteam.com/login/
- Take the four courses assigned to you
- You may print certificates and take to Human Resources OR save your certificates as a PDF and email them to either Blanca – Certificated email@example.com or Samnang – Classified firstname.lastname@example.org OR SCREEN SHOT and email them to Blanca – Certificated email@example.com or Samang – Classified firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sexual Harassment and Discrimination - Employees
Run Time: Approximately 32 minutes (not including quiz)
Completion Requirement: 70% or higher on final quiz and 100% slide view
Tablet/Mobile Friendly: Yes
Closed Captioning: Yes
This training will assist employees in understanding the federal definitions and classifications of discrimination and harassment in the workplace under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title VII. Including protected classes and employee or prospective employee rights under federal law. Topics are inclusive of: Discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, unwelcome conduct, hostile environment, LGBTQ, genetic information (GINA), pregnancy (PDA), age (ADEA), religion, race/color, national origin, disability (ADA), associational discrimination, and human trafficking.
- California AB1432 Mandated Reporter Training (ASCIP)
Run Time: Approximately 35 minutes
Completion Requirement: 100% slide view
Closed Captioning: Transcript in training
California Mandated Reporter: General training for California Mandated Reporters as required by AB1432.
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training for Schools ASCIP
16:24 min (excluding quiz) Describes the types of bloodborne pathogens (BBP) and explores the ways that they can be transmitted in the school environment. Reviews the requirements for maintaining a formal BBP Exposure Control Plan and provides requirements necessary for adequate personal protective equipment, housekeeping practices and safe work practices. Discusses measures for reducing exposures to bloodborne pathogens.
- Employee Safety Orientation
Workplace Safety: This program is intended for providing both new and existing employees with information on general safety rules and practices for accident prevention. The program also provides information on what to do in case of an accident or injury. Topics include: General Safety Rules, Lifting and Material Handling, Fire Prevention and Protection, Housekeeping, Personal Protective Equipment, Hazard Communication, Driver Safety, Bloodborne Pathogens, Electrical Safety, Lockout/Tagout, Slip, Trip and Fall Exposures, Ladders, Hand and Power Tools, Emergency Procedures, and Accident/Injury Procedures. A comprehensive 10 question quiz is included at the end of the program