Measure GA was passed by voters on November 8, 2016, in the amount of $40,000,000 to ensure all students have access to modern learning environments and technology to support Garvey School District's high academic standards and to prepare students for 21st-century college and career.
YOUR BOND DOLLARS AT WORK
PROJECTS IN PROGRESS
- MODULAR CLASSROOMS - Williams Education Center - Installation of new modular classrooms.
- SOLAR ENERGY - 10 school sites - Tree removal & installation (Rice School needs an alternative plan).
- DUCTWORK - Rice School - Cleaning, repair, and replacement.
- ADA COMPLIANCE - Duff Magnet Academy - Renovations of restrooms.
- ADA COMPLIANCE - Emerson School - K-Entrance resurfacing.
- ADA COMPLIANCE - Garvey Int. School - ramp installation.
- LANDSCAPING - Hillcrest School - Northwest Hillslope.
- HVAC replacement at Sanchez School Cafeteria.
- HVAC replacement at Monterey Vista School Library.
- Parking lot resurfacing/seal coating at Duff Magnet Academy.
- TECHNOLOGY - 3-5 Year Plan - Replacement of old computers and Interactive Boards.