NOW ENROLLING FOR EARLY HEAD START (EHS), HEAD START, AND STATE PRESCHOOL!
Serving children ages birth to five. Different program options and various schedules available.
Preschool (Head Start & State Preschool)- Now Enrolling!
- Free program for children 3 to 5 years of age.
- Highly qualified teaching staff.
- School readiness services to ensure children are ready for kindergarten.
- Provides eligible children and families with comprehensive services to meet their educational, social, physical and emotional needs.
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Provides services to children with special needs.
- Developmental and health screenings to all children.
- Research-based curriculum.
- Toilet training support (toilet-trained not required)
Infant and Toddler Program (Early Head Start Services)- Now Enrolling!
* Free program for infants and toddlers (ages birth to three) who qualify.
* Home visitation program and center-based soon to come!
* Research-based developmentally appropriate curriculum.
* Highly qualified teachers.
Program Enrollment Requirement
Head Start/State Preschool families must meet the following federal and/or state guidelines:
- Must be income eligible
- Child's birth certificate
- Children with Special Needs (IEP) and/or placed under Child Protective Services are given additional priority points
- Must meet all other program criteria
Ghi danh tuyển sinh mới
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL TODAY!
¡PARA MÁS INFORMACIÓN LLAME HOY!
Xin gọi số điện thoại dưới đây để biết thêm chi tiết
IF INTERESTED, YOU MAY COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION TO START THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS. ONCE COMPLETED, A STAFF FROM THE CHILD DEVELOPMENT OFFICE WILL CONTACT YOU TO SCHEDULE AN INTAKE APPOINTMENT.
Interested families may call 626-307-3396 and leave a voicemail with contact information. A Child Development staff member will be in contact within 24 hours.
Please call in your child's attendance daily.