Garvey School DistrictProviding a premier education in a 21st century learning environment to develop tomorrow's responsible leaders.

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu


Garvey School District Welcomes New and Continuing Students!

By MARCH 2021, online enrollment will be available for the 2021-2022 school year.

Please stay tuned. 


* Special Instructions: Dual Language+ Program Applicants (Dewey, Duff or Hillcrest)

Please DO NOT complete online enrollment until you receive notification on the status of your Dual Language+ Program application in the mail (by March 19, 2021). When you receive the program acceptance notification, you will also receive special instructions on how to complete online enrollment for the Dual Language+ Program.

Note: Improper online enrollment may delay the acceptance of your child to the program. Regardless of the outcome of your Dual Language+ Program application, please be assured that there will always be space availability for your child in the regular program at Garvey School District. 




2020-2021 Online Registration/Enrollment Information


Click the appropriate link below to begin the online registration/enrollment.

Register CONTINUING Students:

Enroll NEW Students:


Parents may access the above links to complete the online registration/enrollment process. If you do not have the ability to complete the process at home, staff will be providing assistance to parents at all Garvey School District schools. Please contact your school of residence or the District Office at (626) 307-3427 for assistance. We look forward to serving your family in the 2020-2021 school year. 



Frequently Asked Questions


When can I enroll for next-year?
Beginning February 18, 2020, online enrollment is available for the 2020-2021 school year. 


Shall I enroll a student on line if he/she will attend a school on permit?

If the student lives within the Garvey School District boundary, you must enroll him/her to the home/residence school based on the student's home address first. Then contact the District Office, Student Support Services at (626) 307-3427 or e-mail Anna Rincon to apply for the required permit. If granted, the student data will automatically be transferred to the school on permit.


If the student lives outside of the Garvey School District boundary, you will need a permit granted by Garvey School District in order for him/her to attend a school here. Contact District Office, Student Support Services at (626) 307-3427 or e-mail Anna Rincon for more information.


Registration - Parent Letter Reminder