The Office of Education Technology & Innovations (ETI) encourages users to submit Tech support service requests via its online help desk, MyTechDesk, to ensure we render prompt tech support service.
To submit or track a tech support service requests on MyTeckDesk:
- Click MyTeckDesk from the hyperlink on the school home page.
- Sign in using your district-issued e-mail address, and the generic password, Mytechdesk10 (case sensitive).
- You may change the password by clicking Password under Profile.
- Once signed in, click Dashboard to keep track of tickets.
- Click, under Tickets, Add Ticket to create a new service request. Please fill out a short summary. Select from the drop-down menu the Category, and Importance. Provide a concise and specific description of the issue. Add Due Date (optional). Room/Office and Teacher/Staff Name fields.
- Then click the Submit button.
To provide feedback on MyTeckDesk:
- When receiving an Ticket completed e-mail from MyTechDesk, click the hyperlink, which will take you to that ticket.
- You may review the ticket in entirety. Scroll down to the Messages section and click the following link.
- Complete the ETI Service Evaluation survey about the services you received.
Attention School Staff:
- School staff may submit service request under the principal's MyTechDesk account.
This allows the principal as well as that staff-requester to keep track of any OPEN (or incomplete tickets on MyTechDesk).
- Upon completion, ETI staff will change the requester to that staff-requester based on the information in the Teacher/Staff Name field and the evaluation will then be sent.